The State Income Tax School I is focused on teaching fundamental state income tax concepts and is intended for those with less than five years of income tax experience. The curriculum provides a thorough review of basic principles and an introduction to more advanced issues.
Ryan's Mark L. Nachbar, Principal and William Pardue, Principal, from State Income and Franchise Tax practice, will be speaking at the Institute for Professionals in Taxation – University of Connecticut (UCONN) School of Law – State Income Tax School I.
Mark L. Nachbar, Principal, State Income and Franchise Tax
- Jurisdiction to Tax, Part I: Federal Constitutional Limitations
- Jurisdiction to Tax, Part II: Nexus and P.L. 86 – 272
- Determination of Income Tax Base
- Income Tax Filing and Compliance
- Common Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
William Pardue, Principal, State Income and Franchise Tax
- What is a Unitary Business?
- Income Subject to Allocation