PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Chicago-Wacker Dr. office
- Specializes in international, federal, state, and local tax credits and business incentives, income and franchise taxation, property taxes, site selection, incentive negotiations, tax legislation, and public financing.
- For more than 20 years, negotiated more than $4 billion of incentives for companies in a variety of industries.
- Assists Fortune 500 companies, middle-market firms, and municipalities in the banking, manufacturing, mining, retail, information technology, healthcare, private equity, and insurance sectors.
- Holds extensive experience with statutory tax credit lookback studies, income and franchise state tax issues, economic modeling, and advising on the strategic business issues related to corporate restructurings and credits and incentives.
- Financial Services Business Incentives and Site Selection Leader, Big Four accounting firm
- Tax Consultant, Big Four accounting firm
- Tax Associate, multinational accounting firm
Mr. Stachnik as a valued educator, lectures on advanced courses on accounting; business law; and state, local, federal, and international tax. He lectures and writes articles for numerous organizations and publications:
- Concordia University Chicago
- Northwestern University
- Loyola University Chicago
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court of Northern Illinois
- Master of Laws Degree, Taxation, College of Law, Loyola University Chicago
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, College of Law, Loyola University Chicago
- Master of Business Administration Degree, Economics, Quinlan School of Business, Loyola University Chicago
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Commerce, Accounting, and Finance, DePaul University