PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Toronto office
- Focuses primarily on national clients, including major retail, with specialization in tenant/landlord dispute resolution, assessment and tax review, negotiation, and hearing attendance.
- Director, Complex Property Tax, Ryan, Toronto office
- Director, paralegal professional corporation, Toronto
- Oversaw a team of professionals for operations across Ontario and ensured adherence to the strict standards demanded by Law Society of Upper Canada.
- Senior Consultant, software company, Toronto
- Analyzed and interpreted assessment data to maximize returns for clients.
- Canadian Property Tax Association
- Institute of Municipal Assessors, Professional (2002–Present)
- Law Society of Upper Canada, Licensed P1 Paralegal
- Diploma in Real Property Assessment, Seneca College
- Certificate in Real Property Appraisals, The University of British Columbia
- Bachelor of Applied Arts Degree, Applied Geography and Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Ryerson University